Cherry Blossom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Thunderclan
by Blossom Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:21 pm

» Another Poll (Because I'm bored)
by Nightmare Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:23 pm

» Riverclan
by Nightmare Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:15 pm

» Poll (Warrior Cats)
by Nightmare Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:53 pm

» Making the storys on this site into animations?!
by Blossom Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:56 am

» Site Rules (Must read, must follow)
by Nightmare Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:00 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posters
Blossom
Site Rules (Must read, must follow) I_vote_lcapSite Rules (Must read, must follow) I_voting_barSite Rules (Must read, must follow) I_vote_rcap 
Nightmare
Site Rules (Must read, must follow) I_vote_lcapSite Rules (Must read, must follow) I_voting_barSite Rules (Must read, must follow) I_vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 8 on Wed May 31, 2023 8:33 pm

Site Rules (Must read, must follow)

2 posters

Go down

Site Rules (Must read, must follow) Empty Site Rules (Must read, must follow)

Post by Nightmare Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:11 pm

The rules are not here to keep you from having fun, but to keep everybody safe and to make people want to come to this rp site, not avoid it. Bear that in mind, along with the fact that your account will be suspended, and eventually deleted, if you proceed to break any of the rules.

1. Play fair. No god-modding or playing somebody else's character for them in an rp. It's their character, they can control it, not you. Don't judge other people's character without knowing the truth. If somebody does something you disagree with, don't get involved, unless they did something against the rules. People have their reasons for making their characters do the things they do, you shouldn't assume people are trying to hurt or annoy you.

2. Be nice. (duh) Why would you want to be mean to people on a friendly rp site? There's no good reason for insulting somebody. Whether you're telling somebody you don't like their avatar or you're calling them bad names because they did something you disagreed with, we don't accept it. Always remember: would you want somebody to say that kind of thing to you?

3. No sexual content or over-exaggerated violence. It is a warrior cat rp, so we can't say no to violence completely, but please, be responsible and don't put death/injuries into much detail. As for sex, you can show affection and be friendly. Maybe short kisses, as long as they're not graphic, but nothing more than that. There could be young children that join this site, and it would be irresponsible to write graphic content that they might read. Hopefully everybody understands this.

4. Be responsible. Seriously. Whoever you are, you should understand that you shouldn't spam or double-post when it isn't necessary. You can double post when it's been at least 7 days since your first post and you don't think anyone noticed. If no one notices after that, then, sorry, they're not interested. Do bear in mind, however, that you may double post as well when you have multiple characters in an rp. And don't do crazy things. Be reasonable. Do what you think seems responsible. Just don't be insane and look before you leap, or, in our case, think before you post.

Note: if you find some loophole in the rules or think something is unfair/need sot be added please notify me or another admin.

Best Wishes,
The Admin Team
Nightmare
Nightmare
Book-Lover
Book-Lover

Female Posts : 21
Location : Reading a fantasy novel... or a distopia novel... or horror... or romance... or... you know what? Nevermind.

Back to top Go down

Site Rules (Must read, must follow) Empty Re: Site Rules (Must read, must follow)

Post by Blossom Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:47 am

Thanks!
Blossom
Blossom
Artist & Animator
Artist & Animator

Female Posts : 22

https://cherryblossom-rp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Site Rules (Must read, must follow) Empty Re: Site Rules (Must read, must follow)

Post by Nightmare Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:00 am

(:
LOCKING TOPIC
Nightmare
Nightmare
Book-Lover
Book-Lover

Female Posts : 21
Location : Reading a fantasy novel... or a distopia novel... or horror... or romance... or... you know what? Nevermind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down